Sunday, October 02, 2005

Technorati -- Maybe I Just Don't Get It

I’ve had a link on my blog to Technorati for nearly the entire (short) period my blog’s been alive.  A couple months ago, my Technorati listing finally got over one page length of sites linking to my blog.  Unfortunately, I’ve never been able to see more than the first page of links. 

I get this lame error “Sorry, we couldn't complete your search because we're experiencing a high volume of requests right now. Please try again in a minute or add this search to your watchlist to track conversation”  every time I try to go to the second or third page of links.  Every time.  No matter when I try it, no matter how many times.

Maybe I’m just lame (highly possible), but what’s the big deal about Technorati if their basic searches won’t get you a decent result set?

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey