Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A Cool Series Of Articles

I mentioned earlier that I’m writing weekly articles for James’s Visual Studio Hacks website.  I’m happy to announce the first article in what I hope will be a great series: Ask The Pros.

A number of leaders in our industry have been kind enough to participate in Q&A sessions on topics specific to how they get their work done in Visual Studio .NET.  I think it’s a killer opportunity to see what tools, tricks, and habits these folks use to knock out high quality work in a quick fashion.  I’m not sure exactly where the series will take me; I hope to post one article every three or four weeks and I’m still not sure what kinds of questions I’ll end up asking.

Where ever it goes, it will be a great journey!

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey