Monday, November 14, 2005

Another Dayton-Cincinnati Code Camp Update

I’ve got a few potential sessions for the Code Camp listed on the site’s page: Dayton-Cincinnati Code Camp

Registration is filling up steadily.  Sign up for the camp at the registration site if you’re interested.

Contact me directly via the link on the right sidebar if you’re interested in speaking.  We’ll have formal (normal) lectures, plus we’re open for whiteboard sessions.  Send me the following information if you’re going to submit a session:

  • Topic Name
  • Abstract
  • Target Audience (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)

Hope to see you at the camp!

Now Playing: Silence.  My daughter is at school, my son is napping, and sometimes it’s just nice to hear nothing. Aaahhhh.

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey