Friday, May 13, 2005

It Is Alive!

Woo hoo! The Ohio Secretary of State's office just confirmed my paperwork has been approved. I'm now officially the owner of Iterative Rose Solutions, LLC. I've even got a logo, an idea I had a long time ago brought to life by a friend who actually does art stuff for a living. The piece is still evolving, but it's supposed to show a rose emerging in an iterative fashion. Clever, no. Y'know, "owner" just doesn't have the right ring to it. Maybe my title should be "Supreme Ruler", or "President for Life". Got a name, got a logo, got a biz plan. Now I just gots to get a gig, and I'm working on that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Jim, congrats! (It's quite a good feeling, isn't it?)

BTW, I think "Supreme Ruler" looks good on biz cards :-)

Jim Holmes said...

Thanks, Dave!

Yeah, it's certainly a great feeling, close to the excitement when my kids were born. Some of the same overwhelming stuff, too -- like getting a paycheck at some point down the road. Heh!

Anonymous said...

I haven't followed due to bookage issues and staring at the monitor. IS this the name of your company, if so, do you plan to go the way of your roses... by eating the house? jennifer loudcarrot

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey