Friday, January 06, 2006

Code Camp Survey

Are you registered for the Dayton-Cincinnati Code Camp?  If so, you should have gotten an e-mail from me with a link to a survey about the Camp.  I really, REALLY need registrants to fill that out since it will directly drive how many meals I purchase for the event.  Remember, this is a non-commercial event and I’m scrambling to hold expenses to a minimum.  Plus, I hate the idea of having a bunch of extra lunches going to waste…

What?  You’re in the central/south Ohio or northern Kentucky regions and you haven’t registered for the Camp?  The deuce you say!  Go register now if you’re at all interested in a day-long event loaded up with great topics!

Tangentially, if you’re at all interested in sponsoring the event I’d love to hear from you.  Please use the contact link on the right sidebar and drop me an e-mail.

1 comment:

Jeff Handley said...

I went to fill out the survey and it says that the survey is closed.

Sorry for the late attempt.

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey