Monday, July 03, 2006

Free For the Taking: Java Development Books

I get a lot of review books and occasionally I get some stuff that’s outside my normal domain.  I just got a FedEx delivery with three Java books:

  • Quartz Job Scheduling Framework
  • Agile Java Development with Spring, Hibernate, and Eclipse
  • Java Studio Creator Field Guide

I like Java a lot, but haven’t been in that domain for some time, so I can’t use ‘em, I ain’t gonna read ‘em (30 books on the pile right now), and I most likely can’t hand ‘em out at my .NET Developers Group…

You’re welcome to the books if you’re in the Dayton area and are interested in them.  Drop me a line via the contact link on the right sidebar of my blog and we can set up a meeting to hand over the goods.

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey