Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Housecleaning: Blogroll Update

For those of you still awake and reading my blog out there, I’ve updated my Blogroll off in the right margin.  No deletions, a few additions.  I still read Ben, James, Christian, Clemens, and the other folks I had previously.  I’ve added Hanselman, Sara Ford, James’ Visual Studio Hacks, and a couple other geek sites.  (What, you wanted hyperlinks in this post?  Go click on the sidebar you sluggards!)

For society stuff, check out John Scalzi’s Whatever.  Great stuff from a helluva author, although I’m disagreeing with him rather strongly on his post-Katrina content.

I still don’t waste time with Sullivan, Alterman, or Right-Thinking From the Left Coast.  So there.

UPDATE: Looks like some spambot found this post for comment spam. Dipshits. I'm shutting off comments for this post. Hopefully the SOBs will forget about me for other posts. Bastards.

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey