Monday, July 18, 2005

NUnit 2.2 and VS2005 B2: BadImageFormatException

Getting BadImageFormatException errors when trying to use NUnit 2.2 with VS2005 Beta 2? There are several spots with the answer on the web. I found my solution at IdentityCrisis. Edit the nunit-gui.exe.config file and add support for the latest framework. Move it to the top of the list of supported runtimes or it won't fix the issue. <startup>    <supportedRuntime version="v2.0.50215" />    <supportedRuntime version="v1.1.4322" />    <supportedRuntime version="v1.0.3705" />    <requiredRuntime version="v1.0.3705" /> </startup>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks:-) Just what I needed...
Got stuck in that hole for some time, and then I ran in to this solution... Have seen it some other places, but nobody said it should stand in the top... You just saved my night!

Peter

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey