- Re-read Lord Of the Rings.
- Re-read The Hobbit.
- Watch the entire Firefly series again. You're really,REALLY missing out on something if you haven't seen this series and you're a science fiction fan. Terrific plots, deep and complex characters, plus it's a lot of fun to watch. Science fiction meets westerns and all in a realistic, entertaining fashion. Too bad the dorks at Fox cancelled the show in its first season.
- Read Lowy's Programming .NET Components.
- Work through the problems in Bently's Programming Pearls.
- Knock off at least one MCSD test by the end of April.
- Get my rose garden in shape.
- Take the next step in squirrel-proofing our garden shed. (Or at least limit the damage the little bas#$%@s can do.)
- Put down Pergo flooring in our computer room.
- Try and get my eight month-old son to laugh more when I tickle him then when his sister does. I can't believe I'm jealous of my little daughter, but there you have it.
Thursday, March 17, 2005
Goals are important things. Without them, life is far too unfocused and too much time gets wasted. Without further ado, here are several of my near-term goals for the next couple months: