Monday, January 15, 2007

Fixing Fitnesse FileNotFoundException for NAnt.Core

So I’m working on my Open Source Test Tools presentation for CodeMash and I’m just getting my Fitnesse bits up and running on my work laptop.  The same set of test pages which worked great on my other box are all of a sudden barfing all over the place and giving me “System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'NAnt.Core, Version=0.85.1932.0” with some other garbage.

Huh?  What’s up with that?

A bit of beating my head on the table and I realize that I’d munged up a table in the source.  I had this for a table:

|'''Only Edit Below This Line'''|JHSCR.FitFixtures.HourlyWagesFixture||rate|hours|wages?||33.22|80|3322|

instead of this:

'''Only Edit Below This Line'''!|JHSCR.FitFixtures.HourlyWagesFixture||rate|hours|wages?||33.22|80|3322|

Note the “|” character mistakenly added on the first line, and the missing “!” on the second.  Duh.  Thankfully I figured this out after only 20 minutes of lost time.  Bah!

I make these mistakes so you don’t have to!

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey