Thursday, January 11, 2007

WinDev Power Tools: I Goofed!

I made a bad mistake in Windows Developer Power Tools: I missed getting Eric Lawrence’s bio in the Contributors section.  Eric makes a number of great tools and he wrote a nice article for us on perhaps my most-ever favorite tool: SlickRun.

I’m very sorry I missed getting him listed in the Contributor.  In the lines of “Better late then never” I offer up Eric’s nice bio here:

Eric lives and works in Redmond, Washington and is the author of a number of freeware tools available from http://www.bayden.com/other/.  He currently writes most of his code in C# and C++, but after 10 years of working on SlickRun, he maintains a certain fondness for Borland Delphi.

My most embarassed apologies to Eric!

1 comment:

gowshika said...

Good Post! Very informative, glad that you are going to continue writing things like this!

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey