Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Going Dark

From blogging, that is, not because I'm going to the Dark Side. (Yet) We're off for a nice vacation to California. My family is having our first reunion in five years. Better yet, we're having it at our cabin at Echo Lake, right on the edge of the amazing Desolation Wilderness. Part of the Pacitic Crest Trail goes nearby, and you can practically spit and hit Lake Tahoe. (OK, it would have to be a helluva spit...) This cabin's shared between the three branches of my Dad's family. It's been in the family since the mid- 1930s and it's a very special place. I haven't been back there since 2002 when my daughter was two. Now we're taking my year-old son off for his first visit to the Lake and I can't wait. I'll Flickrize some photos when I get back.

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey