Friday, August 31, 2007

Workflow Podcast on Parallel Tasks

ARCast.TV with Ron Jacobs isn’t something I get a lot of useful content out of, so I don’t listen to it on a regular basis.  That said, the ‘cast on DinnerNow’s architecture and workflow had a seriously practical, useful example on getting parallel tasks in workflow done right.

This was a problem I was around when working with Rus on a couple MOSS-hosted workflows in my previous job.  (Rus was really doing the work.  I was just the one doing lots of hand waving in front of the client.)

It was great to hear detailed specifics in an ARCast session, particularly some that I will be able to apply in upcoming work.

(ARCast is a videocast, but they also put out audio casts that I get via an iTunes subscription.)

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey