Wednesday, June 28, 2006

OR/M == Vietnam?

Jeff Atwood can’t write a blog post to save his heinie.  His stuff is never interesting, it’s poorly written, and it’s never germane. 

Oh, wait.  I have that completely inverted.  All of his stuff is provoking, well-written, and mostly always pertinent.  But I digress.

If you’re using or considering using object relational mapping to handle business object persistence then you need to read his post today which really refers to another one by Ted Neward.  A buddy of mine is adamantly in the “O/RM rulz the woild!” camp.  I remain a fence sitter, simply because I don’t have time to actively think out both sides.  Maybe after I finish work on the book and sleep for a week or two.

I haven’t gotten through all of Neward’s original post, but both are good reads.

(Cool.  I got both “germane” and “pertinent” in a post.)

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey