Monday, April 01, 2013

Exciting News: I’m Now an MVP for ALM!

I just got news today that Microsoft has changed my Most Valuable Professional award from C# to Application Lifecycle Management (ALM). This is great news for me because this is much more in my wheelhouse both technically and passion-wise. Moving to ALM means I’ll be much more inline with things I work on regularly and care intensely about: testing, process, and making teams awesome.

I’m also very excited because I get to hang out with a bunch of awesome ALM geniuses like Esteban Garcia, Ryan Cromwell, and others. This is going to be awesome!

Oh, you thought my last post meant I wasn’t an MVP at all anymore? Oh, terribly sorry for that, but I figure there had to be something evil I could do on April Fool’s Day…

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey