Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Test Studio Webinar on Functional Test 201 (Common Problems)

If you liked today’s post on how to get through common problems in web UI automation, you may be interested in attending a Telerik Test Studio webinar I’m giving tomorrow.

This webinar is one of our regular Thursday “intro to Test Studio” webinars, but I’m going to morph its content a bit and focus on walking through the three cases I laid out in the other post. Along the way you’ll get some exposure to other neat features of Test Studio. If there’s time I’ll also walk through performance and manual testing features we have.

In case it’s not obvious, I won’t be walking through much Selenium code, although I’ll speak to commonalities and differences.

I’d love to have you join the webinar. Go register if you’re interested!

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey