Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kalamazoo X Conference is Just Around the Corner!

My second favorite conference[1], the Kalamazoo X Conference, is rapidly approaching! Please come join a passionate, interactive, engaged group of folks in Kalamazoo, MI, on 30 April for a very unique, wonderful conference.

KalX is a single-track event focusing on the soft skills we technologists don’t often think about: interviewing, building your brand, leadership, education, and so forth. Sessions generally 20 – 30 minutes, and they’re always dynamic and engaging.

I’ll be giving two talks at this year’s event: Working With Great Teams, and a still-untitled talk on dealing with evaluations (giving and receiving). I’m also going to be part of a panel talking about interviewing – look at the list of speakers and you know that panel will be kicking out some tremendous discussion!

The Heartland has a passle of wonderful conferences to get you educated and engaged. KalX is a place I go to get inspired and motivated. It’s Just. Plain. Awesome.

Go register. Now!

(If you’re in the Dayton area and want to go but are hesitant because of the distance, drop me a line via the sidebar contact link. I’ve got room in my car and would be happy to have some carpool mates. I’ll keep my yodeling to a minimum.)

[1] Do you really have to ask what my first favorite conference is?

2 comments:

mgroves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mgroves said...

passle! new word!

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey