Monday, February 19, 2007

An Evening on Windows Developer Power Tools

Interested in finding out how you can increase your development productivity and boost your software’s quality?  If you’re in the Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus area (or are willing to drive here), then come to Max Training in Mason, Ohio, on Wednesday, 14 March, for an hour-long discussion of open source and freeware software development tools.

I’ll be talking about a few of my favorite tools from Windows Developer Power Tools, plus I’ll be giving away a few copies of the book after the talk’s done.  The event’s co-hosted by the nice folks I work for at NuSoft Solutions and the great folks at Max Training.

Register for the event here.  Pizza and sodas provided after the event, which means you have to sit through my spiel before you eat.  Snore quietly, at least, please.

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey