Tuesday, May 09, 2006

More Excellent Book News!

I just found out from O’Reilly that James’s and my book will be up on O’Reilly’s Rough Cuts!  Rough Cuts is a really cool program where you can get access to the first draft manuscript of the book.  Sure, there will be some rough edges, but readers will actually have the opportunity to send in comments/feedback/gripes about the book.  I love the concept of getting early feedback to help us shape the book into a better product!

I realize I keep blabbing vaguarities about the book without giving you any specifics, but I can’t really just pop things out on my own.  James will be back from Hawaii (tough life) mid-month.  You can bet we’ll make more details public immediately after his return.

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey