Monday, February 27, 2006

Four Things Meme

OK, generally I detest these kinds of things, but James tagged me so here goes.

Four Jobs I’ve Had…

  • Field hand
  • Photo studio darkroom tech
  • Wine retail clerk
  • Airborne Radar Technician on one of these

Four movies I can watch over and over…

  • Lord of the Rings
  • Serenity
  • Holiday Inn
  • Madagascar (hey, I’ve got a five year old daughter)

Four TV shows I love to watch…  (Weirdness disclaimer: I only watch one regular show due to absolutely no time for TV.  My TV watching is usually once a week catching a single episode of a DVD series at 11:00pm.)

  • Firefly
  • Grey’s Anatomy (the only regular show I watch…)
  • UFO
  • Battlestar Galactica (the new, not the old!)

Four places I’ve been on vacation…

  • Tiers, Italy
  • Alsace, France
  • Krackow, Poland
  • Echo Lake, California

Four favorite dishes

  • Liver paté at the Winds Cafe
  • Frog legs at Le Beurheisel in Strassbourg, France
  • Master sauce ribs at my place
  • My wife’s waffles or pancakes on Sunday mornings with my family

Four websites I visit daily:

Four places I’d rather be

  • Asleep (I take care of two kids and work from home.  Go figure.)
  • Hiking in the Südtirol
  • Wine touring in Alsace or the Mosel
  • Eating clam dip with my family on the porch at our cabin on Echo Lake in the Sierra Nevadas near Lake Tahoe.

Four bloggers I’m tagging (the only four I know who might be even remotely reading my blog!)

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey