We’ve got the initial 15 sessions approved for CodeMash. Check out this most impressive list!
- Intro to WCF (Josh Holmes)
- SOA as a Conversation (Ken Faw)
- Improve Your Testing with Open Source Testing Tools (Jim Holmes)
- Introduction to Ajax (Greg Huber)
- Using the Microsoft AJAX Library (Greg Huber)
- High-Velocity MySQL (Jay Pipes)
- Building and Deploying Smart Clients with VS 2005 (Keith Elder)
- Building Enterprise Smart Clients Using SOA (Keith Elder)
- End of Tier-Based Architecture (Owen Taylor)
- Scripting for Java (Chris Judd)
- Beyond TDD: Exploring the Benefits Beyond Testing (Ben Carey)
- Lean Software Development (Mary Poppendieck)
- Real World Continuous Integration (Joe Wirtley/Dan Hounshell)
- Let NHibernate be your Data Layer (Dave Donaldson)
- Building Gadgets for Windows Vista (Drew Robbins)
Add to that two sessions extra from Scott Guthrie and potentially a couple more from Bruce Eckel and Neal Ford — and we’ve still got scads of great abstracts to wade through for Python, SOA, PHP, and more.
Go register now. Just do it!