Last Friday I gave a DevCare presentation in Columbus on How Hackers Hack (and How to Stop Them) and Building Office Applications with Visual Studio 2008.
Several folks asked me for the deck and demo code -- I'm still waiting on word for release of that.
In the meantime, here are the Shrinksterized links I mentioned in the talk:
- Malicious File Execution
OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project ) definition http://shrinkster.com/vfx
- Rocky Heckman's Assembly Hijacking http://shrinkster.com/vgh
- Anti-XSS Library http://shrinkster.com/vg0
- Hanselman Exception Handling http://shrinkster.com/vgg
- ACE Team Blog http://shrinkster.com/vfs
- Rocky Heckman http://shrinkster.com/vfu
- Ashkay Aggasway http://shrinkster.com/vft
- Michael Howard http://shrinkster.com/vfv
- Threat Modeling Blog: http://shrinkster.com/vfw
Thanks to everyone who attended!