Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Visual Studio Tip of the Day

If you’re not reading it already, hop over to Sara Ford’s blog and subscribe PDQ.  She’s got an ongoing series of daily tips for VS 2005/2008.  There’s a lot of serious gold therein!

1 comment:

Matt Casto said...

I've been loving that blog. Even though I've already known about 80% of what she posts about, its the other 20% that's been very useful. And, from the comments left, it's amazing some of the things people DIDN'T know about that I thought were common knowledge.

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey