Monday, April 06, 2015

Visual Resume Template

Some time ago I posted about my visual resume. I think visual resumes are a great way to show off things you’re proud of in your career, so I started passing mine around together with my traditional resume.
Jim Holmes Visual Resume
More recently, someone asked if I’d put my resume out as a template, so I did! It’s a Visio file, and you can find it here on GitHub. I released it under Creative Commons CC0 which means, I think, you’re fine to do whatever you want with it.
Just don’t plagarize my stuff as your stuff. Other than that, I wish you well!

3 comments:

cook oliver said...

i have almost the same idea 2 years ago, and wrote a blog for it( http://geek42.info/dynamic-resume.html its written in chinese)

except that i think resumes should shows dynamic by timeline

also those details could be expand by viewer if they have interesting while hide defaultly

aliya seen said...

Well done job. I have a site for youngsters who wants to secure a bright future for them . This site new rn resume will surely help them.

Romilda Gareth said...

Resume Builder is your perfect route that helps you with your resume. It helps you in every facet of your resume from your actual resume to the cover letter and more. Creating your resume with resume-builder. See more nursing resume templates

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey