Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Book Update

Update: Wow, StackEdit did a horrible job of posting this! I had to fix several format issues including the book's price, which is is $12, not $122.

In case you missed it, I’m writing The Leadership Journey on LeanPub. The book’s meant to help individuals become great team leaders.

Pricing for the book is pretty attractive: Minimum price is FREE and recommended price is $9.49. When I release the price will change to minimum of $5 and recommended around $12.

The book’s currently at 67 pages and around 13,600 words. I hesitate to put a figure on it, but I’d estimate I’m around 50% - 70% done. Mind maps lay out the sections and their rough status, so you’ll have an idea where the book is going.

The latest major update is getting started on dealing with Impostor Syndrome. Self-confidence is a critical part of leadership, and I want readers to have some concrete actions to deal with self-doubt which can turn out to be quite destructive.

If you’ve signed up and are getting the updates, I’d love to hear from you.

If you’re not currently reading it, but are interested, go grab it! Please do let me know what you think of it, either on the LeanPub discussion group for the book, or via e-mail: Jim@GuidepostSystems.com.

I’d love to hear what you think of it!

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey