Friday, May 24, 2013

Slides from my Zero to Eight Talk

Yesterday I was invited to speak at The Path To Agility conference over in Columbus. This is another awesome conference here in the Heartland region which really showcases how many smart, motivated folks are here.

My talk was Zero to Eight: Starting a QA Team From Scratch. It covers my experience in a previous job where I worked to help build up a team of testers for a company that had zero formal quality processes or people in place. The talk’s really an experience report, but there are a few good specific takeaways from it.

I was in a small theater with only 50 seats which left a few attendees sitting on the stairs and some standing in the back. I sure appreciate the folks who stood the entire time, and I hope you felt it was worth it!

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey