Monday, October 03, 2011

Upcoming Speaking Engagements

Updated AGAIN: I’m also giving my Intro to Unit Testing talk at the Cincinnati Financial User Group on 10/12.

Updated: I had the wrong date for speaking at Dayton! I’m doing that talk on 10/26!

I’m on the road a fair amount over the next couple months talking about maintainable automation and how to keep your sanity while moving forward with it. Here’s where I’ll be at between now and Thanksgiving. I’d love to see you if you’re in the neighborhood!

Name

Date

Location

StarWEST

10/6/11

Anaheim, CA

Cincinnati Financial User Group

10/12/11

Cincinnati, OH

DFW QA Association

10/18/11

Dallas, TX

Dayton .NET Developers Group

10/26/11

Dayton, OH

DevConnections

2-4 Nov

Las Vegas, NV

Agile Testing Days

11/15/11

Berlin, Germany

1 comment:

mgroves said...

If scheduling allows, you should submit to CODODN (http://cododn.org)!

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey