Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kalamazoo X Conference is Just Around the Corner!

My second favorite conference[1], the Kalamazoo X Conference, is rapidly approaching! Please come join a passionate, interactive, engaged group of folks in Kalamazoo, MI, on 30 April for a very unique, wonderful conference.

KalX is a single-track event focusing on the soft skills we technologists don’t often think about: interviewing, building your brand, leadership, education, and so forth. Sessions generally 20 – 30 minutes, and they’re always dynamic and engaging.

I’ll be giving two talks at this year’s event: Working With Great Teams, and a still-untitled talk on dealing with evaluations (giving and receiving). I’m also going to be part of a panel talking about interviewing – look at the list of speakers and you know that panel will be kicking out some tremendous discussion!

The Heartland has a passle of wonderful conferences to get you educated and engaged. KalX is a place I go to get inspired and motivated. It’s Just. Plain. Awesome.

Go register. Now!

(If you’re in the Dayton area and want to go but are hesitant because of the distance, drop me a line via the sidebar contact link. I’ve got room in my car and would be happy to have some carpool mates. I’ll keep my yodeling to a minimum.)

[1] Do you really have to ask what my first favorite conference is?


mgroves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mgroves said...

passle! new word!

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey