Friday, May 08, 2009

.NET Work in Frederick, MD

Normally I don’t use my blog as a venue for job postings, but this one’s for a rather unique opportunity.

My wife works for Syracuse Research Corporation, a great company based out of, wait for it, Syracuse, NY. The company targets support and research work for the Department of Defense, and I’ve really, REALLY liked what I’ve seen for their culture, leadership, and employee support. If you’ve read my blog much then you may know how critically important those three things are to me.

They currently have an opening for a .NET person in Frederick, Maryland. The position requires a Top Secret/SCI clearance, so it’s a tough billet to fill.

If you’re in that area, or are willing to relocate, I’d encourage you to have a look at the job’s description. If you’re interested, contact me (see link on sidebar) and I can put you in touch with the right folks.

No comments:

Subscribe (RSS)

The Leadership Journey