The Dayton .NET Developers Group is in need of a new home, starting in October. Max Training has been a tremendous supporter of our group for two years; however, they're closing out their under-utilized Miamisburg office.
As a result, we'll need a new home come October. If you're in the Dayton area and know of a place which can support us, please contact me via the link on the sidebar of this blog.
Here's the list of needs and wants for our meeting site:
- Seat at least 40 people
- Computer projector and screen or suitable wall space for projection
- No restrictions on foreign nationals attending meetings (some Dayton-area defense contractors have this limitation)
- Eating area, either in meeting room or nearby
- Support regular meetings on 4th Wednesday from 6pm to 9pm
Wants (Nice to have)
- Free of cost for facility use
- Seat at least 60 people (special event attendance)
- Internet access
- Access to meeting area without a security checkpoint
Please do contact me if you have any ideas on places that might be suitable!